Sweet Home 3D 2.1
Sweet Home 3D is an interior design application that helps you placing your furniture on a house 2D plan, with a 3D preview. Sweet Home 3D comes with 50 pieces of furniture, but you may also import some additional objects in it. To get more objects, please visit this regularly updated page.
Print, plan export with Copy/Paste. Sweet Home 3D provides a full help accessible from its Sweet Home 3D Help menu.
What's New in version 2.1:
* As the Online version available on sweethome3d.eu is now able to save homes in the private space of the users registered to the site, its applet was improved to be able to:
o save user preferences on server,
o export a home at SH3D format to edit it with the downloadable version,
o follow modifications made in the edited home to avoid the user changing browser page without saving it,
o display the memory amount used by Java in the browser status bar.
* Improved loading performances of a SH3D file.
* Renamed print process as Sweet Home 3D followed by home name.
* Fixed a bug in photo-realistic rendering that displayed black polygons around a home.
* Fixed a bug that prevented home plan to be rendered correctly when walls were created with a double-click in a room which contains two points very close to each other.
* Fixed a bug that caused memory leaks when importing 3D models and when creating photos.
* Fixed a bug under Mac OS X that made menus and their shortcuts disappear after displaying Preferences or About dialog boxes.
* Reduced maximum used memory from 1024 MB to 512 MB to avoid could not create the Java virtual machine errors under Windows.
* Replaced JRE 6u14 by JRE 6u16 in Sweet Home 3D installers bundled with Java.
* Added Japanese localization written by Takahiro Sato.
* Added Vietnamese localization of the user interface written by Phu`ng L Tu?n.
* Other minor bugs fixes and enhancements.