Antar i Plote
Posts : 310
Join date : 23/12/2009
Age : 21
Location : Obiliq
|Titulli: CoLd-TroJaN Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:12 am|| |
- Cito :
- Shadowrun (2007/ENG/RePack)
PC | English | ISO | Microsoft Game Studios | 2007 | 1.2 Gb
Genre: Action / 3D / 1st Person
Shadowrun is a multiplayer first-person shooter based on the much beloved RPG franchise. Shadowrun propels team-based combat into a new dimension with a revolutionary blend of modern weaponry and ancient magic. Vie for supremacy in a constantly evolving battlefield where advanced technology and ancient magic provide an unprecedented and high-velocity tactical action experience.
- A technological first-person shooter, which grew from the famous role-playing game of the last century.
- The main feature of the game - one for PC and Xbox 360 Multiplayer
- Story about the confrontation of two corporations,
- Smart graphics and a lot of weapons.
- Game introduce to a revolutionary blend of modern weaponry and ancient magic.
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows Vista
- Processor: Pentium 4 3.2 GHz or higher
- Video card: ATI X800 (256 MB or higher), NVIDIA 6800 (256 MB or higher)
- Memory: 1 GB of RAM
- Hard disk: 4.5 GB of free space
- Nothing is cut / no recoded to a lower bitrate;
- To extract the required 1 GB of RAM! With a little do not unpack;
1) Install game;
2) go in the image of the game => folder Patches. If you Vista/Se7en, then put the patch VISTA_PATCH, if you have XP, then, respectively, XP_PATCH;
If you have the key to any game with support for Games for Windows - LIVE, you can play on the network.
Warning: XP users do not play on the network live. Just explain why: after installing the update (VISTA_PATCH) game ceases to run (an error). If it is not set, then live will require an update to the game. Who wants to risk to try - put on two XP patch. At least I could not get to play on the network on XP.
- Cito :